“Creating the Mindset to Building a Billion Dollar Business”
With 2013 Ernst&Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist,
Ann Kaplan, President & CEO, iFinance
This event is taking place on Tuesday March 25th at 7 p.m, at Metro Hall, 55 John Street, Room 302, in downtown TO. John Street runs north and south between King and Wellington.
Free if you are a member of our Endorsing Associations. Otherwise, we charge $30. All profits go to the Make A Wish Foundation.
About Ann Kaplan, MBA, MSc, ICD.d
Ann is founder and CEO of iFinance Canada, the largest lender of unsecured loans for elective surgery in the country. Every year, thousands of women (and some men) borrow funds to fund cosmetic surgeries. Often, the company making that loan is iFinance Canada, the biggest provider of plastic surgery in the country, having lent out more than $200 million to Canadians for their elective surgeries.
Formed in 1996, iFinance Canada has grown into a multimillion dollar empire – tracking closely with growth in credit as well as cosmetic surgery clinics that have sprouted up across the country in the last decade and a half.
Ann numerous professional highlights include the following:
* Finalist for the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the year in 2013,
* Winner, Canada’s Most Powerful Women, 2010, 2011, 2013.
* Top 100 Alumni, University of Toronto / Rotman School of Business
* Profit Magazine, Canada’s Top Women Entrepreneurs 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013.
* Winner, Stevie Award, International Women in Business, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! This woman clearly knows what she is doing!
When: Tuesday March 25th, 7 p.m.
Where: Metro Hall, Room 302, 55 John Street, in downtown TO.
Free if you are a member of one of our endorsing associations. Otherwise we charge $30.
Event Chair, Toronto Talks