Tuesday October 29th, 7 p.m. “Unleashing Greatness” with Dawn Frail, President of Eagle Vision Leadership Development Group.
This event is taking place on Tuesday October 29th at 7 p.m. at the ThatChannel Studio. ThatChannel is located at 160 Bartley Drive, Toronto, Ontario, in the Don Mills and Eglinton area. All profits go to the Make A Wish Foundation.
UNLEASHING GREATNESS Today’s # 1 leadership skill is the ability to influence others. To do this successfully, you must gain both self awareness and an understanding of other people.Understanding why others behave they way they do can help you leverage differences to enhance innovation and productivity. This workshop introduces you to the power of personality, and shows you how to motivate your team members by giving them exactly what they need and want to be successful. Learn incredibly easy ways to manage your manager so you can be more successful in your own career.Whether you lead a team, a project, or are your own boss, you can be happier and successful when you learn how to engage and inspire others.
In this workshop, you will learn to:
- Understand and reduce conflict and tension.
- Recognize blind spots and hot buttons.
- Identify jobs and tasks that give the greatest degree of satisfaction and the highest chance of success.
- Create a common language for understanding different ways of working.
- Communicate with people so they truly understand you.
- Get along with even the most difficult people.
- Build stronger relationships between teams, managers, peers, and customers.
- Creatively leverage differences to enhance performance.
- Understand why we need each other and how we can adapt to differences.
- Understand how your leadership style helps you build trust and influence others. A must see for anyone working as a consultant, project manager, or is simply self employed.
About Dawn Frail
Dawn Frail is the President of Eagle Vision Leadership Development Group. She inspires leaders to build trust and loyalty so their teams will increase productivity and deliver higher bottom-line profits.
When: Tuesday October 29th, 7 p.m.
Where: ThatChannel Studio. ThatChannel is located at 160 Bartley Drive, Toronto, Ontario, in the Don Mills and Eglinton area.
Free if you are a member of one of our endorsing associations.Otherwise we charge $30. See you there! =jk=
John Klotz Event Chair, Toronto Talkschair@torontotalks.org416-783-7526